DNSFlowers Forums and Applications
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

modnaplication

Go down

modnaplication Empty modnaplication

Post  Gonedrive Tue 1 Jul - 20:22:00

Hey there , members of dns my name is aston (gonedrive) i am 13 years old i enjoy playing foot ball and fifa i am a long term trusted veterin i think i would make a good mod because i know alot about plugins and server rules i am learning fast about mods, i also think that i have made alot of good friend ships with other players, with ranks or not i get on almost every night exept thursdays i get on for about 4-7 hours a night, i have a little experience i owen a modded server but sadly thats down now and im a mod/admin on other server (not modded) if i got the rank it would be my first rank on a modded server , i am very independent, but sadly i can get a little mad (mainly with flash ) for all who dont know flash is my brother and im glad he is, we have a very close relation ship and get along well we have been on since about 1.4 , i know almost everything about vanilla minecraft i have learnt alot of redstone machiens and mekanisems and am looking forword to learning about mods that i havent gone into much detail about yet, also if i dont get mod i will still LOVE the dns server it has improved me alot if i ever got banned/left it would feel like a empty void in my head, i used to play alot of factions but that got boring after a while and i left and started playing dns alot , i hope this is a good application and im very sorry for a bit of bad English because in still learning i am good though but my spelling not so much

your sencerly gonedrive

Gonedrive

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

Back to top Go down

modnaplication Empty Re: modnaplication

Post  Gonedrive Wed 2 Jul - 20:31:19

Hello fellow dns players my name is Aston (gonedrive) i am 13 years old i speak fluent English i think that i would make a good mod because:

A:i think that the current staff are under presher and don't get much time to play

B:i know alot about plugins and mine craft and alot about mods but i learn more every day!

C: i want to help the server grow and epand the player range

D:i have been trusted for 3 maps and im a long term veterin i have been on since about 1.4 ish

i think i have made some very strong friendships with players on this server, i always try to help when i can as in rescue someone stuff from lava , and i want to expand that and help more, when i first joined i was always ineed of help i hade no clue what i was doing and slowly i have stopped needing it , but now i want to give back to the community by helping out whether of giving them coal or building there me , i like to think i am quite liked on this server and thought well of but if not i still will play with my brother flash i have a close relation ship with him and we help eatch other out

i have wrote this again because in not sure if my first one was that good

much love -gone

Gonedrive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gonedrive Mon 7 Jul - 21:15:15

Hey there , its yournhelpfull friend fine here, to start off i am 13 years old live in England and am almost perfect at english, i am at school witch finishes at 3:15 in get on about 4 and leave around 7 i get on many week ends , i only play dns, in this mod application inwant to highlight why i think i should get mod, and i hope the effort i put into this will show you how much i care about the server.

there's many reason i wish to be mod :

A: the mods/admins don't have enough free time to enjoy them selves

B: i realy want to do more for the server than just verbaly help i want to phisicly show/assist them

C: i have great friend ships on the server and it hurts me i cant help other s more i can only help my friends because there the only ones who trust me,

E:i have been trusted and a veterin for 3 maps now and think i am highly thought of and trusted.

i have lots of experience with plugins and mods i am admin on 1 vanilla server and have ran my own server (SADLY A DICK DDOSED IT) and have learnt alot about mods , i think lots.of staff trust me/friends with me i joined minecraf around bata first started give or take , i help people out as much as i can but i wish i could do more, i have hade 2 attempts at this and these are the first aplicstions i have ever made , i am nit good at righting long pages of writing but i am improving.

i have hade 2 attemps befor this but they werntn long enough so i re wrote it I hope this is much more help full

much love the help full gobe

Gonedrive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gonedrive Mon 7 Jul - 21:58:55

Gone and btw sorry bad spelling laight at night

Gonedrive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content