DNSFlowers Forums and Applications
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator/Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Moderator/Admin Application Empty Moderator/Admin Application

Post  Drsquishie Tue 24 Jun - 1:25:42

Hello my name is Joshua I live in Washington, I have been a gamer for about all of my short 25 years. I have been playing Minecraft since beta about the time when mine carts and rails came out. I have owned my own server before and have many years of experience with being an admin/moderator. I have been playing on apple flowers for little over a year maybe more, i have been playing on DNS for about the same amount of time about 1.5 years little longer, I have an extensive knowledge of Mods and want to keep learning more and more. I like to help people out when needed, i like to play jokes on people every so often because Minecraft is a game to have fun. I also know some of the senior players/admins on the server as i haven been playing with some for awhile now. I have become friends with some and hope i can get to know everyone.

I think i would be a great addition to the Team of Great people.

Drsquishie

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Back to top Go down

Moderator/Admin Application Empty Re: Moderator/Admin Application

Post  Yanniclord Sun 29 Jun - 19:02:40

Hey Squishie, so its great to see some people apply without asking in game, because its annoying, means you can atleast read and know where to find us, but it doesnt change the matter of fact that we are full on staff right now, we got drak, me, shadezx, kallethan, mariocake, blade_black, davedude0, kalsue, dewthederp and odyssey_love. I got you on our list incase a spot gets free, as it unfortunatly will, odyssey_love and chrisfand havent been on for LOOONG time now, so its time to switch out staff that doesnt meet up, anyhow at the moment we are full of staff. Also one thing, the application was ok, but you should had first read my example application because yours was way to short. Greetz -Yanniclord
Yanniclord
Yanniclord
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19
Ort : As far as we can see, Milkyway, Solar System, Earth, Norway, Halden, Tistedal, Øberg, Måstadfeltet, Måstadveien 135, My Room, My Chair infront of my PC =D

https://dnsflowersforums.aktiv-forum.com

Back to top Go down