DNSFlowers Forums and Applications
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application (Accepted)(Closed)

+4
Yanniclord
Blade_Black
davedude0
dewthederp
8 posters

Go down

Moderator Application (Accepted)(Closed) Empty Moderator Application (Accepted)(Closed)

Post  dewthederp Thu 30 Jan - 6:27:02

Hello in this application i would like to highlight why i think i would be a valuable asset to the team.
I am 25 years old, live in america and i only speak english. If xbox is included i have been playing minecraft  since 2011 give or take. I know most the recipes for vanilla and Industrial craft.and i know that i could learn the server mods given enough time (whatever they entail)

I have been on the server for a bit over 2 months now and i understand the most common issues including but not limited, mod confusion, rules, banned items,general crashes. inability to craft ic2 items, as well as more. I also wish to help others with this mod pack and help this server grow and get better.i know a little bit about commands and am capable of learning more if needed(google is my best friend).

I get along with others and don't troll or grief as well i also show a willingness to help each other when possible going as far as to put them before me in most situations. I have also given out free food and loaned out solar panels and windmills and given away nano armor.I also as like helping people.

I am on here from (in most cases) 10pm to 9am usually all days except sunday and gracious welcome people to the server. i understand most the current issues because of this fact (like i highlighted above) and am willing to help people overcome them. I also am an extremely active member in the community and i feel like i can be of nothing but helpful  to the community. i really like the server and wish to see it grow and get better.

In conclusion i hope to get a response soon i really would appreciate the opportunity and hope to rise to the occasion thanks for your time.

Last edited by dewthederp on Thu 30 Jan - 15:55:42; edited 1 time in total

dewthederp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application (Accepted)(Closed) Empty Re: Moderator Application (Accepted)(Closed)

Post  davedude0 Thu 30 Jan - 6:37:49

Well, a nice application and I can definitely vouch for you as a moderator! You have already shown you are willing to do a lot of work for the server by generally helping people and of course donating. You are a nice person and I'm sure will use moderator power well!
+1 from me Smile

davedude0
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application (Accepted)(Closed) Empty Re: Moderator Application (Accepted)(Closed)

Post  Blade_Black Thu 30 Jan - 15:38:44

Your application isn't perfect but lets be honest...No application is perfect. Or atleast mine wasn't and here I am, with the beautiful rank also known as Administrator. Except those little things I noticed in your application I think you will be a good moderator

Vote: +
Blade_Black
Blade_Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanniclord Thu 30 Jan - 15:46:08

Dew, its good you applied, and i see you are valuable for the server, having you as Moderator. But here comes the part, where i have to pick down on you (sorry), but also list your valuable sides.

1 (BAD): So i see you know alot about Minecraft, and Mods. But our server its core, is both Mods and Plugins. Plugins control the Economy, how stuff works, the chat, security and pretty much everything mods cannot do. You havent really listed any of that, not what plugins you know or not know (just basic like Essentials or so), and not how you can fix stuff when its broken, or when you are alone as Staff Member, handle situations, where multiple people need your help. Please fix that in your application.

2 (GOOD): So your good potential here is that most people know you, and your easy to get along with, and you also have the common sense in chat, what few people have (also sarmcasm). You talk alot (sometimes to much, kinda like me Razz), and that is good, cause then people get to know you.

3 (GOOD): So what else? Your willing to help, that is for sure. You do what you can to help out, and thats good. But remember, if you get Moderator, you got ALOT of new stuff to learn, and take your time off the server for that time, to learn it. Youtube and Google (as you mentioned Google), are your best friends in the category information.

So to conclude it all together, you are helpful for the community, know (cant say little, cant say much) stuff, and are welcome to the server by pretty much everyone (not that people hate you, or care less about you).

My Vote? Well, i gotta say, im more over to the good part. Lets see here: From -100 to +100, you get +75. Thats a Vote +.

Well thats all from me, but please consider the first part i was talking about, if you can fix that, i guess the job is yours anyway. But Vote + from me to. That are two Vote + already. GL, time will show us the results.

Last edited by drakkillen on Fri 31 Jan - 9:50:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo:P)
Yanniclord
Yanniclord
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19
Ort : As far as we can see, Milkyway, Solar System, Earth, Norway, Halden, Tistedal, Øberg, Måstadfeltet, Måstadveien 135, My Room, My Chair infront of my PC =D

https://dnsflowersforums.aktiv-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  s0me1better Thu 30 Jan - 18:43:06

dewthederp i think you are a good choice for moderator. you know your way around minecraft, the mods and the people on the server. i am sure that some time spent on google will get you familiar with all the plugins that's running on the server. soooo sir you  have my vote +
good luck

s0me1better

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application (Accepted)(Closed) Empty WoT

Post  Zaexides Thu 30 Jan - 19:31:13

Hurray for Yanniclord copying me on the -100 to 100 system! Anyways, onwards to your application.

I generally separate everything in different parts and comment on it, like one should, in my opinion, and give feedback to each of the parts.

Starting off, I'd like to say that it's a good thing knowing who you are, but could've been a bit more in-depth about it. The reason for that is that we like to know who (personality) you are and not 'who' (name) you are, though this is mentioned later.

Your knowledge of mods, as I usually say, can be useful. Although when you look at how experienced most members are with mods, as well as what mods they prefer, it's not really the most important thing in modsmanship (let me hack a dictionary real quick).

Now, contrary to what Yannic said, I don't really consider the (member) plugins to be more important than the mods are; they are less important, since they are optional. However, they actually are a lot more important to know as a moderator.

The moderator plugins are even more important to know, but the only way you'd know on how to use them is by experience, or a staff member having them explained to you.

In any case, you don't need to know them now, but you'll get to know them when you become a moderator.

The knowledge you carry of the rules, banned items and such will come in handy. Believe me. A lot of people ask questions regarding these subjects, and it's a nice feeling if you can actually answer those questions.

Your kindness and generosity are things I can confirm (hehe), as well as your social activity in the chat. I've said this before at another application, but it's very important that people already know you when you become a moderator, and people do seem to know you, and so do I.

Activity is also important. There are many moments I'm the only administrator online, and when I leave, there are none. Which is terrible if someone needs help.

So in the end I think that your activity, combined with your personality, would do you good as a moderator, and will certainly help us out moderating the server.

Therefore, I'd like to steal back my system from Yannic, and give you your 'rating', which is on a scale between -100 and +100. And your rating from me is a +85.

And thus, I vote plus (hehehe).
Zaexides
Zaexides
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanniclord Thu 30 Jan - 20:03:45

Zaexides wrote:Hurray for Yanniclord copying me on the -100 to 100 system! Anyways, onwards to your application.

Thank you for the invention of the -100 to 100 system Very Happy
Yanniclord
Yanniclord
Admin

Ort : As far as we can see, Milkyway, Solar System, Earth, Norway, Halden, Tistedal, Øberg, Måstadfeltet, Måstadveien 135, My Room, My Chair infront of my PC =D

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypno197 Fri 31 Jan - 7:07:19

I'm on the server for less than a week, and i already know you and you helped me a lot, i think that you'll be an awesome mod.. Vote+

Hypno197

Back to top Go down

Post  drakkillen Fri 31 Jan - 9:56:28

i vote + too cos i have seen theese things too. but there one thing about the matter i stil lwill discuss with yannic (its semi-conected to this subject)
drakkillen
drakkillen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanniclord Fri 31 Jan - 11:56:24

Moderator accepted. Topic Closed.
Yanniclord
Yanniclord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down