Administrator - Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Administrator - Application

Post  Blade_Black on Mon 23 Dec - 16:35:24

I. A bit about myself

Hi. As you can see in the right of your screen my name is Blade Black. I live in Romania, Europe and I am 14. I speak Romanian and I'm good at writing in English. I usually write in English correctly unless I am in a hurry. As Yanniclord (The Co-Owner of the server DNS Flowers) said I was and am very active on this server and I have played this server for 2 months and I am still playing. Minecraft is a game I enjoy playing. It has been my favorite game since 2010. I think the first version I played was Indev in the January of 2010. A friend of mine showed me this game and I kept playing it since then. I remember the lightning which was better than Classic mode's and that the support of mob models came out. I think it was a mob Rana which was the first mob. Anyway I was once banned/jailed on this server because I griefed but since then I didnt grief again. I was supposed to be jailed even now until ~ 2023 but as my sister said:" The owner came on the server and it says you should come on the server". When I entered Yannic asked me if I was multi-accounting and I told him that my sister is playing minecraft too and that I wasnt multi-accounting and then he unbanned/unjailed me. After that I applied for 'Jail guard' and I got the job. While I had free time I came with some ideas and used most of my free time on a jail system. After that I got the rank of 'CC-Scripter' and after I worked for more than 3 weeks on a christmas tree for the server I got the rank of 'Moderator'. I know that I made some mistakes like griefing and I am still having problems with comments but I want this rank so I can help the staff and the owners of this server, Drakkillen and Yanniclord. My goal is to get the rank of 'Administrator' (admin).

II. Experience?

Since I am a moderator I give people OP help like if they need to claim something or they got griefed or of they have any other questions about the server but not only that! I also help them with the items I can give. As a moderator I required knowledge about the plugins I'm going to use so I know most commands of these plugins: Prism, LWC, Jail, WorldGuard, WorldEdit(Even the ones I dont have permissions to), Freeze(One command), Essentials, IPCheck(2 commands I need). I helped as much I could with the server problems and I learned stuff from Yannic and I think Yannic learned some little things from me too.

PS: I am available to learn more mods

III. Why do I want this rank/job?

I know how hard it is to run a server and administrate it at the same time and I want to make the pain for the owners easier to bear by helping them with the "Op help" by administrating the server too. I understand that it is an hard role to play but I know I can do it and I know I will make a good admin if this application will be accepted

~Blade_Black~

PS: Mostly I wrote at the 'A bit about myself' part. That's why I dont have so much written at 'Experience' and 'Why do I want this rank/job?'
Blade_Black
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Very Good

Post  Yanniclord on Mon 23 Dec - 17:03:37

Well i think people shoud take a slice of this, this is so FAR the best application i have read. I can see you got lots of potential, and will sure be able to do more, from me, its a CLEAR Vote: +!

Blade_Black, forward people to this post to vote for you as Administrator, you need more Votes than just mine.
Yanniclord
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19
Ort : As far as we can see, Milkyway, Solar System, Earth, Norway, Halden, Tistedal, Øberg, Måstadfeltet, Måstadveien 135, My Room, My Chair infront of my PC =D

View user profile http://dnsflowersforums.aktiv-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Administrator - Application

Post  Blade_Black on Mon 23 Dec - 17:11:17

Just send a reply of this thread containing:

Vote: Plus or Vote: + ~ If you think I would make an good admin

Vote: Minus or Vote: - ~ If you think I would be an bad admin

Please respond honestly
Blade_Black
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JACOBJMT on Mon 23 Dec - 17:18:36

I vote Smile 

JACOBJMT

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ts200 on Mon 23 Dec - 17:22:06

i vote +  Very Happy Very Happy 

ts200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiz131452013 on Mon 23 Dec - 17:24:27

I vote +  Very Happy . I think blade deserves it, he's helped me, and he's pretty funny in my opinion. He helped me protect my house when I just started, and since then I've noticed him, and he's almost always on, very active.

wiz131452013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaexides on Mon 23 Dec - 17:24:44

You've posted a lot of content in regards to your experience, your reason and most importantly: who you are. Most of it contains details related to the subject and you don't stray far from it. Not only that, but your English is rather good, considering your age (no offence meant to anyone), maybe aside from the fact you're using quotation marks in the wrong situation. But hey, almost everyone does that.

You've told us a lot about yourself, which surely will make a lot of us trust you with the administrator rank.

Seeing you've experimented with code makes me think you can understand errors and such better than others, which is very important as an administrator. That is, for example, during server crashes and knowing what exactly causes it and how to fix it.

It also seems you know the basics of moderating, including all commands going with it, though it would've been nice if you'd have posted the 'regulations' in regards to certain moderating actions (i.e. knowing the requirements for an area to be worldguarded for a member, when to use /kick, /jail or /ban etc.)

As for your reason to apply for the administrator position, it's nice to know you want to be helpful, though I don't think 'OP help' would be such a good term to use (unless admins are OP, in which case someone forgot to add me to the list xD).

In the end I can see you become and administrator, so
Vote: +
Zaexides
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

vote+ :D

Post  fuglebjerg on Mon 23 Dec - 17:30:07

ur to cool to be a mod u should be an adminstrator instead

fuglebjerg